Improving Public Health
- Concentrations and Advisory Tracks
- Master of Public Health Tracks
- Centers and Institutes
The Department of Public Health (previously Health Science) aspires to prepare individuals and communities with the knowledge and skills to advance health and wellness, and to instill a commitment to meet the public health challenges of the 21st century.
OC HEALTHIER TOGETHER
Orange County’s Healthier Together is a community-wide initiative that aligns public and private resources within the public health system to improve health for all communities in Orange County. This initiative is led by the Health Improvement Partnership (HIP).
News & Highlights
Healthy Campus Week Sept 24-28
Department of Public Health announces new BS in Public Health degree
- Meet faculty member Dr. Phil Gedalanga.
- Dr. Dara Vazin creates a new course on spirituality and health.
- Read about Dr. Archana McEligot's "Big Data Discovery and Diversity" student training grant activities.
- Dr. Shana Charles weighs in on the likelihood of health insurance coverage for video game-linked disorders.