- Which practicum course are you currently enrolled in? That will determine what type of site to select.
- For CAS practicum descriptions view this document here.
Center for Internships & Community Engagement
- Find Steps to your Practicum at http://www.fullerton.edu/cice/infocards
- For assistance and questions about completing the Steps to your Practicum, contact CICE
- For students interested in an early childhood site experience, consider the Jumpstart AmeriCorps program http://www.fullerton.edu/cice/programs/jumpstart
- For students interested in elementary and junior high afterschool settings, consider the Titan After School program http://www.fullerton.edu/cice/programs/ases
- Search for Academic Internships on TITAN CONNECTION
- Fantastic advice and internship search tips from your HHD Career Specialist, Elisabeth Bobadilla
- Schedule an appointment for one-on-one assistance finding an internship, preparing for an interview or polishing your resume.
- View the Drive-Thru schedule when no appointment is necessary!
- Be sure to check out upcoming employer sessions, workshops, and career fairs linked on the career resource guide
- View your CAS Department website. View the Career Resource Manual for more details on future careers
- View the Center for Autism website and view the Paragraph Styles
Student IT Help Desk
To help resolve issues with Canvas, campus portal, campus e-mail, software: Click to chat about Canvas: https://cases.canvaslms.com/liveagentchat?chattype=student&sfid=001A000000YzcwQIAR
OR call Canvas support: 855-302-7528
OR campus student IT support: https://titans.service-now.com/service_desk/
OR call campus student support: 657-278-7777