We are here to help students understand the steps to take to earn their degrees. The requirements may seem daunting at first, but with guidance and advisement students can meet graduation requirements.
- New First-Time, First-Year students will receive their General Education (GE) and major advisement by participating through Titan Orientation Programs and College Adivising and Registration sessions. Information will be sent to your CSUF email.
- Transfer students are strongly encouraged to seek GE & major advising prior to registration — the best way to launch your CSUF career is to participate in Transfer Orientation!
- Then, consult and meet with your MAJOR advisor every semester before you register — PLAN, STRATEGIZE, SUCCEED!
- Seek out other offices and programs on campus that provide specific advising or information that will enhance your Titan Experience. The AAC is the place to go for General Education requirements; Health Professions Advising Office offers specialized support and workshops; while athletes can tap advising and resources that help manage a rigorous schedule of competition and academic performance.
- Many other programs on campus offer important information/ forms that can assist you as you complete a grad check, makes plans to obtain a teaching credential , learn about the grad school application process, prepare for a career field, or seek out opportunities that will complement your college experience.
TITAN Degree Audit
The TITAN Degree Audit (TDA) is an important advising tool and resource for students at CSUF. The TDA report includes your general education and major requirements as well as other unit and scholastic requirements. To obtain your TDA, go to TITAN Online through your Student Portal and select Student Academics or visit TITAN Degree Audit for additional information.