PUBLIC HEALTH/HEALTH SCIENCE UNDERGRADUATE ADVISING:
Advising Appointments for an Undergraduate/Bachelor’s Degree or Minor in Public Health/Health Science:
Welcome to Public Health (PUBH) and Health Science (HESC) Advising!
Fall 2020: Due to COVID-19 our current Advising Hours are in the form of Zoom or Phone Call advising. There is no in-person advising at this time.
Fall 2020 Hours for Appointments:
- Mondays: 10:00 am-4:00 pm (Closed 11/23 for Fall Break)
- Tuesdays: 10:00 am-4:00 pm (Closed 11/24 for Fall Break)
- Wednesday: 10:00 am-4:00 pm
- Thursdays: 10:00 am-4:00 pm
- Fridays: Closed
Fall 2020 “Drop-in” Advising Hours: If you have a quick question and do not need a full 20-30 minute appointment you can try our NEW “Drop-in” Advising Hours for the Summer.
- Mondays: 10:00 am-12:30 pm (Closed 11/23 for Fall Break)
- Tuesdays: 10:00 am-12:30 pm (Closed 11/24 for Fall Break)
Where: Zoom - https://fullerton.zoom.us/j/99088699706 (Meeting ID: 990 8869 9706)
How: Log-in to the above Zoom Meeting. You will then be placed into a Waiting Room. If the Advisor is not currently with another students, they will let you into the room. Otherwise, some wait time may be needed as these Advising Sessions are only 1 student at a time.
Examples of what we Advise on:
- General PUBH/HESC Information
- PUBH/HESC Bachelor’s Degree Major Advising
- HESC Minor Advising
- Titan Degree Audit (TDA) Checks and Reviews
- TDA Exception Forms
- PUBH/HESC Graduation Checks
- Academic and Career Advising
- And More!!
Please note - we advise students NOT to enroll in one section of a course while also placing themselves on the wait list for another section of the same course. Unfortunately the CSUF system will NOT automatically enroll or swap you into the wait-listed course if enrollment spots are freed up by the instructor. Ideally, you should enroll in the available course you are most interested in taking.
MASTERS OF PUBLIC HEALTH (MPH) ADVISING:
Current students : contact Dr. Joshua Yang at email@example.com for advising or further assistance.
Prospective students : contact Dr. Alice Lee at firstname.lastname@example.org for advising or further assistance
Graduate Student Success Center : Click here for infomation about the GSSC , or go to PLN 365 for academic coaching, tutoring, computers, printers, and more.