Mission Statement: To conduct, present and publish research and engage in consultations specifically related to improvement of sports performance through application of the sub-disciplines of Kinesiology.
Sub-disciplines of Kinesiology include:
1. Athletic Training for injury and rehabilitation science
2. Biomechanics for kinetic and kinematic assessment
3. Exercise Physiology for neuromuscular and aerobic adaptations
4. Motor Learning for examining how athletes learn and acquire sports skills.
5. Sports History for exploring the methods people have employed over the centuries to exercise.
6. Sports Psychology for enhanced mental performance
7. Sports Sociology for context of the purpose of sport in our community
8.Strength and Conditioning for muscle power and hypertrophy