- From the Workplace to the Home: An Employee Wellness Program Targeting Families
- Social Media Use and Physical Activity
- In this study, we are examining communications about physical activity that is done over social media sites such as Facebook, twitter and Instagram. We are looking at the reasons for the sharing of physical activity and reasons for not sharing.
- Our article titled “Those sweet, sweet likes”: Sharing physical activity over social network sites was recently published in the journal Computers in Human Behavior:
Collaborating with other researchers:
- Active Playtime – a physical activity intervention for preschool families
- Stay Well At Home – A multifactorial fall risk prevention program conducted with in the home with peer facilitators
- Active Play @ Home – A family-based physical activity intervention for children and adolescents with Prader-Willi syndrome