Kinesiology On The Move
- Degree Programs to Choose From
- Research Labs to get Involved in
- Centers Creating Impact in the Community
Our program is perfect for students that wish to enter into exciting fields such as allied health and medical professions, corporate/commercial fitness, senior fitness and wellness, teaching physical education, and athletic coaching.
Spring 2020 Hours (Jan 21 - May 14)
*In light of the changes made on campus, KNES Academic Advising has also made steps to safely administer advising. Starting March 17th, we will NO LONGER ACCEPT APPOINTMENTS and IN-PERSON ADVISING. We have temporarily disabled our scheduling system.
We highly encourage students to take precautions to receive advising virtually, so you may still contact your advisor via email with questions.
- Email YOUR DESIGNATED ADVISOR ONLY! We will have a large influx of emails, so emailing 2 advisors will severely delay our responses.
Last names starting in A - M: Email Julia Cappelli at email@example.com
Last Names starting in N - Z: Email Sarah Hamamoto at firstname.lastname@example.org
- A TDA MUST BE ATTACHED to your email. NO TDA, NO RESPONSE.
- Be clear, concise, and detailed with your questions.
- If you wish to have a more in-depth conversation, please email us to set up a phone appointment. Please follow Steps 1-3 above and then include your phone number and best times to call.
We are currently working on launching our Youtube Channel with quick videos to address more common questions for your convenience. Because no one wants to write an email if they don't have to....stay tuned!
KHS Student Success Center
Faculty Writing Coach
(Schedule a Writing Coach Appointment)
(Schedule a Career Services Appointment)
(Information about PMP )
Supplemental Instruction Program
(Information about SIP )
News & Highlights
- The Anaheim Ducks make their fourth annual visit to Cal State Fullerton for fitness examinations
- CSUF Expert: Four ways to avoid exercise injuries
- Understanding how war and peace can unite us all
- Why running around with kids was a summer to remember
- Kinesiology Majors Develop Fitness Training for LA County Sheriffs
- Listen to Your Body, Says Kinesiologist in New Book