The purpose of the Human Services Student Association (HSSA) is to promote professional and ethical development of its members by providing opportunities for interaction between our members, faculty, CSUF administration, and community providers. Also to encourage service to individuals, families, and the greater community while establishing friendships and to recognize high achievement in the pursuit of academic excellence. HSSA membership is open to all CSUF students who are interested in being a part of our family.
How to Join
1. Applications with the $40 membership fee are to be turned in at EC-454 to JIM RUBY (not Yuying Tsong) or during office hours at EC-105.
- To receive your member shirt, visit our Office Hours with your receipt.
- Please see our Office Hours for more details
2. Wait approximately 1 week to be added to Titan Links and receive our emails
- Emails include: updates about future events, workshops, meetings and MUCH MORE!
3. Log into Titan Links to TRACK YOUR HOURS!
- It is YOUR JOB sign in and out during our events.
- You must input and keep track of your hours on Titan Links.
- • If you have any questions, please contact a board member to help explain the process.
(* 10 hours can be from outside community engagements. )
Blue Cord = 10 Hours
Silver Cord = 15 Hours
Gold Cord = 20+ Hours
HSSA Medal = 25+ Hours
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com!
HSSA Faculty Advisor: Dr. James Ruby (Office: EC-454 & Email: firstname.lastname@example.org).
Current information is also posted on the HSSA bulletin board located in the EC building hallway on the 1st floor.
Human Services Advisement: (657) 278-5472 (EC479)
Human Services Fieldwork: (657) 278-4496 (EC479)
Human Services Department: (657) 278-8444 (EC405)