On this page you will find the Fieldwork Forms needed for VIRTUAL and ONSITE Fieldwork. Scroll down to Forms and Instructions and follow Steps 1 – 5. If you are completing an Alternative Assignment in your course, you do NOT need to complete any forms for fieldwork. Work directly with your fieldwork instructor and complete all assignments by the due dates.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE THREE TYPES FIELDWORK ASSIGNMENTS:
- VIRTUAL FIELDWORK – Review the Forms & Instructions for your class (Steps 1-5)
- ONSITE FIELDWORK -
1. Verify whether your site has been approved by the University Risk Management Office
before you go out. Ask your agency supervisor or the Fieldwork Coordinator.
2. Go to: http://hhd.fullerton.edu/husr/fieldwork/on-sitefieldwork.php (Step 3)
to complete the University COVID Waiver.
3. You must verify and complete these steps before you are allowed to intern onsite.
4. Review the Forms & Instructions for your class (Steps 1-5 below).
- ALTERNATIVE ASSIGNMENT – If you cannot find a virtual or onsite internship, your instructor
will provide instructions on completing an Alternative Assignment.
Forms & Instructions
1. Fieldwork Placement Instructions (PDF)
The Fieldwork Placement Form is submitted electronically. Go to the Approved Agency Directory
and follow the instructions. All students must submit a form online each semester regardless
if you have interned there previously.
Complete the Learning Agreement with your supervisor. You will both sign this document and
send it to your instructor for review.
3. Participation Guidelines (PDF)
Read the Participation Guidelines and complete the document. Sign the bottom of the form and
send it to your fieldwork instructor.
4. Student Hourly Recording Form (PDF)
Feel free to email Juli Martinez at email@example.com
if you have questions and/or comments regarding fieldwork or the contents of this material.