Council on Standards in Human Services Education (CSHSE) Accreditation Organization
The CSHSE is committed to assuring the quality, consistency, and relevance of human service education through research-based standards and a peer-review, accreditation process. Our vision is to promote excellence in human service education, provide quality assurance, and support standards of performance and practice through the accreditation process.
The CSHSE National Standards are based on national research of human service educational programs that are grounded in relationship with service providers in their communities. In addition, the Standards have been confirmed through external research (see the Community Support Skill Standards) and the continuing emergence of the human services field since the early 1970s. Over the years, the language of the Standards has been updated and clarified based on the self-studies and input from CSHSE Members.
The Human Services Department at California State University, Fullerton has been accredited by CSHSE since 1982.
See the CSHSE website for details on the organization of the standards and accreditation process.
Checkout the related Links below:
- Student Success Indicators - 2018
- Human Services Department 2016 Self-Study for the Council on Standards in Human Services Education
- CSHSE Self-Study Human Services Department California State University, Fullerton Response to Readers’ Comments March 1, 2017
- HUSR Website Summary Report of the Student Satisfaction Data for the Human Services Department 2016
- HUSR Website Summary Report of Program Effectiveness Indicators of the Human Services Department 2016
- Council for Standards in Human Services Education (CSHSE) website
- Student Achievement Indicator